Saturday, March 22, 2008


i must apologize for my lack of updates recently. please allow me to explain myself...

a) my new job has me actually working and enjoying myself and leaves little time for personal internetting. by the time i get home i'm too tired to look at my google reader. honestly, it's kind of a nice break.
b) i got a little weired out in the past two weeks about writing so much about myself for everyone to read. it's easy to write when you think no one is reading but i think i'm getting a little self conscience about the things in my head. also starting to feel a little pressure to make this a decent blog. oof.

  • i snuck a peep of the Coconut Juice video on Friday. holywhoa, that song is going to be HUGE. legit "twist it up" dance in effect.
  • heading out to buy The Matches "A Band In Hope" a few. i went to virgin in union this week to pick it up, but when it wasn't on the new release wall i got really mad at virgin/the music industry and stormed out. THEN i realized i should have found it in the regular section and bought it anyway as an act of defiance and personal statement to virgin.....and then i got mad at myself for leaving. as you can tell, it's was traumatic
  • tuesday is this- come hang out. the "21" soundtrack is actually kind of rad (for a mix tape), so our free booze and listening party should be a good jump off....please RSVP if you haven't already. even if you can't or don't want to come. :) it's good for us. THANKS!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger jessica maria said...

LOL tag

March 22, 2008 12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home