Sunday, March 16, 2008


whoops. a few more things...
and a pic in case you forgot what i looked like.

fav quote from this weekend: "some people are just retarded in the same way. like me and you" so true.

i'm far overdue for some new eye wear. do want: these and these. note the MJ's in gray and contacts in violet. (holyshit, i'm blogging about contact lenses..why are you still reading this stupid blog?!?!)

move along to something more interesting: pics from trainwreck dance battle here and here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gotta say homey, this pic is the hotness. You wanna hit Fab Fannies with me? I wanna find some cool Frames to replace my aging ones.

http://www.fabulousfannys.com/

-el adam

March 17, 2008 11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home