Thursday, January 10, 2008

i can't explain to you all how happy i am to have bonnie jane back in my life. i really can't say that enough these days.

in my ongoing attempt to be an adult, i bought some expensive make up and booked a plane ticket to maine yesterday. not that flying is very adult, 9 year olds can fly without supervision i think, but it made me feel good. i rarely fly anywhere. more on this "adult" topic later: becca is taking me shopping for good jeans tomorrow.

how was american gladiators off the air for so long? the unintentional comedy is off the charts amazing.

also: sean has a blog now. when he's not busy writing about how i changed his social life, he'll probably be gushing about his man crush on jonah bayer. it's going to be worth a read. trust.

it's ok, i wouldn't want to hang out with me either.

guess who bought tickets to the midnight showing of cloverfield next thursday?! NERD ALERT answer: team geah! stooooked ooouuuut.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger MEIK! said...

gladiators amazing.
I have a guy crush on "Crush"
The dialogue is almost as funny and awkward as the office. I'm trying to campaign to get Conan O'Brien on a Celebrity version. Cloverfield I'm kinda psyched about to and I will be upset if it doesn't have some sort of Blair Witch meets completely awkward ending. Like the monster is a metaphor for the economy or global warming.

January 11, 2008 2:46 AM  
Blogger jessica maria said...

SEAN HAS A BLOG! I was wondering how long that was going to be until he did...woot.

CLOVERFIELD. Question: do you think the monster is walrus-like?

January 11, 2008 12:33 PM  
Blogger Bonnie Dillard said...

whoa! that's me! we are so awesome that it is most definitely hard to contain it.

January 11, 2008 7:36 PM  
Blogger The Dagger said...

meik!: i have a girl crush on "Crush"

parker: the cloverfield monster is most def a walrus. twice. not eight.

bonnie: <3

January 11, 2008 7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home