Monday, September 24, 2007

RIP: a lot of things

cat piss couch: you served me and my many house guests well. you traveled with me through 2 states, snuggled me while i napped and provided a wonderful stage for the casey and mom show. for that i thank you. i find it very fitting that your ultimate demise was, what else, piss.

jessica’s hiplog: a lurkers wet dream! 1 part wit, 2 parts stealth, 4 parts swoonage, 9 parts fun. (is that a whole?) your on-the-go posting style was perfect for parkers new jet-set life style. you have documented the last 7 months of our lives with perfection, bravo hiplog, bravo.

my perfume: i have held on to my scent through some rough times. rarely admitting who made it, as it’s creator continued to make bad decision after bad decision. i tried to quit you numerous times, your kooky bottle repulsed me, but i always drawn to your light refreshing scent. good bye, britney spears perfume, it’s time to grow up. my last bottle is finally empty and i have replaced you with marc jacobs. still with a hit of trainwreck...

the gold ipod: you, my dear friend, have stuck by me for almost 5 years. i killed you once before when the cuter, sleeker black nano came into my life, but you were there for me again this summer when i needed you most. your poor little battery chugged on, barely make it through my commute to work but you never complained. i have upgraded again this time to a 80g ipod classic, but i will keep you close know that you are just fresh paint job away from serving me again.



lets take a moment of silence please.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jiscilla said...

wow...way to post a tear-jerker :(

PS...what happened to cat piss couch?!?!?!?!
(um Curbside Daily, pls?)

September 25, 2007 12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home