Thursday, September 20, 2007

the following are actual quotes from 162 emails (at press time) amongst my friends: enjoy.
"I'm gone this weekend being a jew"
"she is going to bring us back Canadians on sticks"
"I think I'd still make the cut for the ball pit...I'm like 5ft"
"I am scared to go to an amusement park and get my feet severed."
"i just wanna eat pizza, chug pepsi and run around till i barf"
"we can do laps around "the bench" and the annex till you barf"
"more booze, taller clientele"
"I'm pretty hairy"
"we're going to end up shitfaced on drinks with big pink straws"
who said I didn't pee on him already?
"yo, can we get that written on a cake or something?"
"Is Jackson the new son?"
"I want botox and a butt lift so all chip in
"I want strippers and blow"
"known talents: ridiculously hysterical flyer maker, imfamous danceparty dj and semi professional myspace bulletin poster."
"If you need botox and a butt lift I need a full body makeover"
"I'm so good i got you all fooled. Im really a man
"I just spit out spit."
"And now Madonna's manager is pissed she cant send me shit!"
"I just really like saying wiiiiiiiiiiii, or typing wiiiiiiiii cos in my head it goes wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii"
"Get a job. Or bring us a drink to our jobs. We'll tip you."



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home