Tuesday, September 18, 2007

i can’t even begin to explain the glorious mood i’m in today....

slept well knowing that my 2 favorites had returned home safely and got a 7:30 wake up from my little. it was an IM that made me smile.

september 18th (uhhh, today!) is a big day for a lot of people i lurve. msc released “even if it kills me” and both stolen transmission and isurrender “dropped” albums as well. i'm lucky to have such creative, amazing people in my life who are worth supporting.

you should head over to itunes right now and pick up these albums: please?!


motion city soundtrack: even if it kills me

four year strong: rise or die trying
schoolyard heroes: abominations
the donnas: bitchin'



i’m sure that if you actually read this blog you already knew all of this, but who knows who’s lurking out there. oh and its angela’s birthday! we're going to throw down with chuck e. cheese later.






and mcs is playing the knitting factory! gaaah! LIFE!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home