Wednesday, August 01, 2007

true blue.

i love that i have someone in my life who i know nothing about but consider her to be one of my closest friends. does that even make sense? doubtful.

“the healing power of alcohol only works on scraps and nicks and not on girls in seedy bars who drown themselves in it” – bayside

not that i’ve ever listened to that band.

have i ever mentioned that i have the best friends on the planet? no? ok because i do.

power trip.

you’ve become the person who’s opinion i value the most, the person who i want to make things happen with, the person i want to discuss my day with, the person i just want to be around…

kiss my cheek and tell me you knew it all along.

i’m glad july is over. is this the beginning of another chapter in my new york life? this month was a tornado, of good and bad, and now the dust is beginning to settle. draw a heart in the sand.

the evolution of a trainwreck; a hot mess that has cooled off.

i’d really like to start eating better. or maybe just read about eating better.

have i grown up recently?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home