Wednesday, February 27, 2008

last night was a blast, per usual, but I randomly got SUPER sick. out of now where I was in vomit town. no drinking, no weird foods, no nothing. I guess all of a sudden my body decided it didn’t want the contents of my stomach inside of it anymore. errrrr, ok. I’m a champ though. I think if given the opportunity Donna Reed would have totally rallied through a DJ set after barfing…don’t you?


OK, so I should probs be promoting stuff outside the Decaydance/Crush family just for the sake of variety, BUT i don’t want anyone to be snoozing. Tyga has just added “Coconut Juice” to his music player on myspace and you do not want to be late on this. It's got crucial spring jam written ALL over it. Trust.





also Rihanna’s "Breakin Dishes"….summer anthem, calling it right now.

14 work hours left!

2 Comments:

Blogger colleen said...

as i was reading this entry, i was listening to breakin dishes. "im gettin restless, im gettin tested"

February 27, 2008 4:39 PM  
Blogger MEIK! said...

Donna Reed was a champ!

February 28, 2008 2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home