Wednesday, October 10, 2007

okok i'm officially tired of this wall building shit.

kidding.

kinda.

i think we get to start painting tonight? oof. this is the "boring, nothing here for you to see" stage.

rob started to teach me how to beat match last night. it went exactly how i thought it would. with me being rythmically retarded. have you ever seen me try to clap along at concerts? now that, my friends, is a trainwreck. i really don't know what it is, i can dance, so i must understand beats right? i dunno...it's going to take some really simple practice and counting along to songs before i can even think about fucking around on turntables. becca said it best i think; i'm the "helen keller of Dj-ing". SO. TRUE. i'll let you know when my epiphany at the well happens.....

i did however buy my first needles yesterday. big day kids, big day.

6 Comments:

Blogger everyonelistens said...

I'm the exact opposite. I'm a human metronome with impeccable timing.

But I can't dance to save my life. The hips DO NOT lie.

October 10, 2007 1:58 PM  
Blogger The Dagger said...

if i was Sylar from Heroes i'd cut your head open, eat your brain and steal your power.

i am not, however.

October 10, 2007 2:02 PM  
Blogger xoxo, b said...

miracle worker. music, helen, music.

October 10, 2007 5:36 PM  
Blogger Dimitry!!! said...

congrats on the needles. which ones did you get??

October 13, 2007 6:41 AM  
Blogger Dimitry!!! said...

PS: you should also try to have someone teaching you to beatmatch that doesn't trainwreck every other track...jaayyyyykayyyyyy rob hitt(if you're reading this!)

October 13, 2007 6:42 AM  
Blogger The Dagger said...

i got the Shure SC35C's. i went cheap, figuring i'd prolly eff them up anyway....

oh and guess what? I DID. (well technically i'm not sure it was actually me who broke it but we won't go there....)

ps: is this you offereing to teach me to beat match too? i need remedial beat matching school, for serious.

October 13, 2007 10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home