Tuesday, October 30, 2007


i feel like there are so many things i want to blog about right now....but this is the most important.

EndeverafteR’s album comes out today and this. is. a. must. buy! this band makes me want to drive straight home to maine in a chevy camero with the t-tops off while throwing bud heavy beer cans down the side of 95. and then i will be thrown in jail and i can tell all my cellmates how RAD this band is. OH! and remember me and lorielle in high school?! THIS was OUR SHIT. if this band exsisted our junior year at MVHS we would have made the varsity basketball team use these jams at pep rallys. no word of a lie. (ps: they used Ozzy instead) WHAT?! this, my friends, is why i don't write album reviews...

anyway, bonnie jane told me about them a while back but all i had was this one "baby, baby, baby" mp3 of terrible quality, but every time i’d listen to it i would flip out and wonder why this wasn’t my favorite band. (jessica can attest. i really did this every other month for over a year) ANYWAY. enough about me. this band is LEGIT ROCK and i can guarantee that everyone needs a little bit more of that in their life.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home