Thursday, August 09, 2007

i don’t think i say this nearly enough. or maybe it’s too much. or maybe i just say it and don’t write it but. i love my little sister.

i do a lot of stupid shit with my days, but being able to talk to Lauren about anything and everything is something i don’t know how i ever lived without. i genuinely feel blessed that she came into my life and i’m thankful every day for the relationship that we have. we’re technically not blood related, and it’s hard for people to see past the age difference, but after seeing us together for a few minutes the connection is undeniable. i don’t have siblings, and she doesn’t have an older sister, so together we can make up for all that we’ve missed.

when I feel my days becoming stagnant, she serves as a reminder that it’s always time to change the world. her energy and motivation is consuming. i have no doubts that she’s going to do big things with life and anything i can do to help her makes me feel incredibly proud. i’m honored that she turns to me for advice, and i hope she can learn from the mistakes that i’ve made. oh, i think i’m starting to ramble …i never thought i’d start using phrases like “be careful” and ‘call me when you get home” but if anything were to happen to her i might fall apart. i’m her life school, and she’s my teen dream.

man i don’t think i’ve come so close to tears while blogging before.

i love you, my little.


Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm close to fucking crying, you emo twatwaffle!

love,

barftime

August 09, 2007 4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home